2012 KBL Pre-Draft Tryout & Draft for Foreign players
(July 23rd∼26th, 2012, Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.)
Korean Basketball League(KBL) Pre-Draft Tryout for Foreign Players will be held from July 23rd(Mon) to 25th(Wed), 2012 at Desert Oasis high school in Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.
※ Draft will be held on July 26th(Thu), 2012 at Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.
The players who are interested in playing in KBL for the 2012~2013 season, which will start from mid-October, 2012 and end on about April 2013, and meet the qualifications as stated below, are requested to fill out the application form and send it via a fax or e-mail to the KBL office by May 21st , 2012(Korea Time).
1. Must have at least a high school diploma.
2. Must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Have not had a contract with teams in NBA for the recent three(3) years.
4. Have not had a contract with teams qualified to the quarterfinals in the Euroleague for the recent two(2)
5. Players who have criminal(both misdemeanor and felony) records within the last three years
WILL NOT be eligible for the 2012 KBL Pre-Draft Tryout & Draft.
B. Required Documents
1. KBL Tryout Application Form(must be signed by player)
2. Resume(with a recent photo)
3. Personal data(stats must be official game stats)
4. A copy of University/College/High school diploma
5. Letter of Recommendation(optional)
C. Application Deadline
KBL Office must receive the application form by May 21st, 2012.(Korea Time)
D. KBL Pre-Draft Tryout & Draft
1. KBL will draft 20 foreign players for the 2012~2013 season.(10 teams will participate in the Draft)
2. This is a Pre-Draft Tryout Camp by invitation only. KBL will screen all of the applications, and players
who are invited for the Pre-Draft Tryout will be informed by end of May 2012.
3. All of the invited players will be asked to send a registration fee of US $100 (non-refundable) to secure
a spot at the Pre-Draft Tryout.
4. Players who participate in the 2012 Pre-Draft Tryout, will be qualified as a replacement player for
Any questions regarding this event or about our league should be directed to the following E-mail
Contact : Mr. Changmin Doh
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +82-2-2106-3054
Fax : +82-2-2106-3094
Web-site : www.kbl.or.kr
Address : KBL Center 6th Fl. 2 Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-010