2013 KBL Pre-Draft Tryout & Draft
for Foreign players
(July 22nd∼24th, 2013, Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.)
Korean Basketball League(KBL) Pre-Draft Tryout for Foreign Players will be held from July 22nd(Tue) to 24th(Thu), 2013 at Desert Oasis high school in Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.
※ Draft will be held on July 24th(Thu), 2013 at Desert Oasis high school in Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.
The players who are interested in playing in KBL for the 2013~2014 season, which will start from mid-October, 2013 and end on about April 2014, and meet the qualifications as stated below, are requested to fill out the application form and send it via a fax or e-mail to the KBL office by May 22nd , 2013(Korea Time).
a. Player Qualifications
1. Must have at least a high school diploma.
2. Must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Have not had a contract with teams in NBA for the recent three(3) years.
4. Have not had a contract with teams qualified to the quarterfinals in the Euroleague for the recent two(2) years
5. Players who have criminal(both misdemeanor and felony) records within the last three years WILL NOT be eligible for the 2013 KBL Pre-Draft Tryout & Draft.
b. Agent Qualifications
1.Must register as a KBL Foreign Player Agent
※ KBL is starting a agent registration system, To participate in KBL Pre-draft Tryout & Draft, Players agent
MUST have to register as a KBL agent.
※ To register as a KBL Foreign Player Agent you MUST have a valid FIBA and/or NBA Agent License
B. Required Documents
1. KBL Tryout Application Form(must be signed by player)
2. Resume(with a recent photo)
3. Personal data(stats must be official game stats)
4. A copy of University/College/High school diploma
5. Letter of Recommendation(optional)
1. KBL Agent Application Form
2. FIBA License (or NBA License) Copy
3. Passport Copy
※ Must fill out every blanks related to “FIBA(or NBA)License”
※ Must submit every copies (License & Passport) to KBL
C. Application Deadline (Player & Agent)
KBL Office must receive the application form by May 22nd, 2013.(Korea Time)
D. KBL Pre-Draft Tryout & Draft
1. KBL will draft 20 foreign players for the 2013~2014 season.(10 teams will participate in the Draft)
2. This is a Pre-Draft Tryout Camp by invitation only. KBL will screen all of the applications, and players who are invited for the Pre-Draft Tryout will be informed by end of May 2013.
3. All of the invited players will be asked to send a registration fee of US $100 (non-refundable) to secure a spot at the Pre-Draft Tryout.
4. Players who participate in the 2013 Pre-Draft Tryout, will be qualified as a replacement player for 2013~2014 season.
Any questions regarding this event or about our league should be directed to the following E-mail address.
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +82-2-2106-3044
Fax : +82-2-2106-3094
Web-site : www.kbl.or.kr
Address : KBL Center 6th Fl. 2 Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-010